||9 Indian Songs
||Nine Indian Songs with Descriptive Notes
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- Wi-um, Lullaby
- Love Song (From the Red Willow Pueblos)
- The Weaver (The Blanket. Her Rosary)
- My Silver Throated Fawn (Sioux Love Song)
- A Crow Maiden's Prayer Song
- Aooah (Love Song from the Red Willow Pueblos)
- Pakoble (The Rose )
- Pa-Pup-Ooh (Deer Flower)
- Her Blanket (From the Navajo)
||1913 – Philadelphia: Theodore Presser
||Possibly public domain in EU and other 70 pma territories.|This item, public domain in its country of origin, is possibly likewise public domain in the EU due to the EU's implementation of Rule of the Shorter Term for non-EU works. This EU ruling might be superseded by bilateral treaties still in force between some EU countries and countries outside the EU (notably the USA).
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
- 1, 5, 6, 8, 9. Composer ?
- 2. Edna Dean Proctor (1829-1923)
- 3. William L. Felter (1862-1933)
- 4, 7. Karl Jones
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Early 20th century