Founded by Robert Addison and T. Frederick Beale in 1823, the firm operated as music and musical instrument sellers, and publishers. They published harp music by W.H. Steil and piano music by John Field. They joined with Johann Baptist Cramer around November 1824, to form Cramer, Addison & Beale.
Imprints, Agencies, Addresses
- 120 New Bond St. (1823-24)
- 201 Regent St. (1824)
|Plate #||Full Plate||Composer||Work||IMSLP #||Full Year||Year|
- Parkinson, John A. Victorian Music Publishers : An Annotated List. Warren, Mich.: Harmonie Park Press, 1990.
- Humphries, Charles., and William C. Smith. Music Publishing in the British Isles from the Earliest times to the Middle of the Nineteenth Century : A Dictionary of Engravers, Printers, Publishers and Music Sellers, with a Historical Introduction. London: Cassell, 1954.