This page is marked for cleanup because the concertos in the collection need to be identified and a contents list compiled, so they can be linked to and from the specific work pages for the individual concertos. See below, Comments.
||Library of the Benedetto Marcello Conservatory, Venice (I-Vc): Busta 55.1
||Book for Anna Maria
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
||None [force assignment]
- 1. Violin Concerto in B-flat major, RV 366 "Il Carbonelli"
- 2. Violin Concerto in D major, RV 772
- 3. Violin Concerto in D major, RV 229
- 4. Violin Concerto in D major, RV 207
- Violin Concerto in A major, RV 763 "L'ottavina"
- Concerto in F major for violin and organ, RV 775
- Violin Concerto in E major, RV 270a (see RV 270
- 5. Violin Concerto in C minor, RV 771 (attribution to Vivaldi uncertain but probable)
- 6. D'Alai: Violin Concerto in B-flat major (RV Anh. 75)
- Violin Concerto in A major, RV 343
- Tartini: Violin Concerto in G minor, D.85, Op.1/1 (RV Anh. 73)
- Violin Concerto in B-flat major, RV 363 Il Corneto di Posta
- 7. Violin Concerto in E major, RV 267
- 8. Violin Concerto in D minor, RV 248
- 9. Violin Concerto in D major, RV 213
- 10. Violin Concerto in A major
- 11. Violin Concerto in E-flat major, RV 260
- D'Alai: Violin Concerto in D major
- 12. Violin Concerto in B minor, RV 387
- 13. Violin Concerto in E-flat major
- 14. Violin Concerto in D major, RV 818
- 15. Violin Concerto in A major, RV 349
- 16. Violin Concerto in G major, RV 308
- 17. Violin Concerto in C major, RV 179a
- Violin Concerto in D major "a due cori", RV 582
- Violin Concerto in F major
- Concerto in D major del. S. Frco Brussa?
- Concerto for violin and organ or lute in C major, RV 774
- Concerto for violin and organ or lute in C major, RV 808
- Violin Concerto in C major "a due cori", RV 581
- Violin Concerto in F major, RV 286 (incomplete)
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
This collection contains solo violin parts for 31 concertos, of which most are by Vivaldi. Since the labels on these pages are mostly things like "Concerto per Sigta Anna Maria", without the identifying RV or opus numbers that we are used to using to further identify the concerti, someone with an intimate knowledge of the violin concertos will have to go through and identify 1) which are by Vivaldi, and if possible, who wrote the others, and 2) which exact concertos they are so we can link them to the pages for those concertos.