||Boston: L. Prang & Co. 1888.
||Grayscale Images. Each song accompanied by words printed as text and color illustrations. Some pages are duplicated on microfilm for clarity.
||Baby's Lullaby Book
||Chadwick, George Whitefield
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
||F.203 ; L.7.25_36
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- January: The Snowflakes Float down from the Skies
- February: The Snowbirds That Chirped in the Sun
- March: Hark, and Hear the March Wind Blowing
- April: On the Roof the Rain is Dropping
- May: This Sweet May Day
- June: On the Red Rose Tree is a Bud
- July: If I Were a Lily
- August: In the Hammock We Swing
- September: O Moon, Round Moon
- October: Through the Day the Heavenly Father
- November: Summer Birds Have Taken Wing
- December: Long Years Ago in the Eastern Heaven
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1888 - Boston: L. Prang & Co.
||Charles Stuart Pratt (1852-1940)|
W.L. Taylor: Illustrator
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||medium voice, piano
Each song is based on a month of the year.