This London based firm was active from ca. 1849 to 1893 publishing mainly dances for piano. It seems to have been bought by Edwin Ashdown.
Imprints, Addresses, Agencies
- 34 Bishopsgate St., within (1849-1890)
- 16-18 Castle Street East (1869-1872)
- 8 Collingwood Street (1872-1879)
- 14-15 Poultry (1875-1879)
- 28-30 Great Eastern St. (1879-1890)
- 38 Poultry (1880-1889)
- BL cat COPAC
- Humphries, Charles., and William C. Smith. Music Publishing in the British Isles from the Earliest times to the Middle of the Nineteenth Century : A Dictionary of Engravers, Printers, Publishers and Music Sellers, with a Historical Introduction. London: Cassell, 1954.
- Parkinson, John A. Victorian Music Publishers : An Annotated List. Warren, Mich.: Harmonie Park Press, 1990.