Amoris International is a publishing house dedicated to music for the Oboe family of instruments and the Bassoon founded and directed by
Jennifer Paull (JIPaull@gmail.com).
We recommend using the IMSLP Category Walker to help you to browse or narrow down the list of Amoris scores according to work types, instrumentation, featured instruments, languages, periods and composers.
See also WIMA's (Werner Icking Music Archive) Amoris Internation presentation page.
Pages in category "Amoris International Collection"
The following 55 pages are in this category, out of 55 total.
- 4 Canciones españolas (Salzedo, Leonard)
- Cantiga Mozárabe, Op.79 (Salzedo, Leonard)
- Canto de la Sibila, Op.135 (Salzedo, Leonard)
- Charge (Gardner, James)
- Concerto for 2 Oboes in B-flat major, GWV 342 (Graupner, Christoph)
- Concerto for Oboe d'amore and String Orchestra (Ross, Walter)
- A Consort of Carols (Harris, Ian Keith)
- 2 Contrasted Pieces (Blezard, William)
- Couplets de folies (Marais, Marin)
- Scherzo furioso (Blezard, William)
- Sonata 'Les Amours' (Harris, Ian Keith)
- Sonata a tre, Op.111 (Salzedo, Leonard)
- Sonata d'amore (Fine, Elaine)
- Sonatina (Harris, Ian Keith)
- Sonatina di maggio (Carr, Edwin)
- Suite of English Folk Songs (Strutt, Clive)
- A Summer Idyll (Harris, Ian Keith)
- Summer Music (Fine, Elaine)