We need more information on Pierre Bajeux
You can help by adding biographical links
|Works by this person are most likely not public domain within the EU and in those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. They may also be protected by copyright in the USA, unless published before 1926, in which case they are PD there as well. However, this person's works are public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted), and in other countries where the copyright term is life+50 years.
IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Pierre Bajeux (27 January 1899 — 3 June 1961)
- Detailed biography: None given
According to BNF Data, dedicatee of Jolivet's serenade for oboe and piano.
As Editor (10)
Works edited by: Bajeux, Pierre
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.
- Solo de concours No.4, Op.44 (Colin, Charles)
- Solo de concours No.5, Op.45 (Colin, Charles)
- Solo de concours No.6, Op.46 (Colin, Charles)
- Solo de concours No.7, Op.48 (Colin, Charles)
- Solo de concours No.8, Op.52 (Colin, Charles)