(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Haußwald, Günter.)
|All works by this person are still under copyright in Canada, the EU, Japan, and elsewhere and are thus subject to deletion. The works are also probably copyrighted in the U.S. if first published after 1924. (See public domain.) An exception is if the person or copyright holder allows IMSLP to use the works in a manner similar to a work in the public domain. If this is the case, please choose the "Creative Commons" or "Performance Restricted" license instead of "Public Domain" when submitting the file (or edit it to such, if already submitted). In such cases, it is necessary to put a copyright notice with the copyright type somewhere in the file, to prevent confusion.|
This message will be removed when the works enter the public domain naturally.
Günter Haußwald (11 February 1908 — 23 April 1974)
Pages in category "Haußwald, Günter/Editor"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Cassation in B-flat major, K.99/63a (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Cassation in D major, K.100/62a (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Cassation in G major, K.63 (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Clarinet Concerto No.1 in F minor, Op.73 (Weber, Carl Maria von)
- Concertino in E-flat major, Op.26 (Weber, Carl Maria von)
- Violin Partita No.1 in B minor, BWV 1002 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Violin Partita No.2 in D minor, BWV 1004 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Violin Partita No.3 in E major, BWV 1006 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Violin Sonata in E minor, BWV 1023 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Violin Sonata in G major, BWV 1021 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Violin Sonata No.1 in G minor, BWV 1001 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Violin Sonata No.2 in A minor, BWV 1003 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Violin Sonata No.3 in C major, BWV 1005 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- 6 Violin Sonatas and Partitas, BWV 1001-1006 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)