The list below includes all pages in the category "Hornpipes". This includes works designated by their composers as a 'Hornpipe', a dance popular with British sailors in the 18th century, in a title or subtitle. See also Dances.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "Hornpipes"
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- The Caledonia Collection (Howe, Elias)
- Cameron's Selection of Violin Music (Cameron, George)
- The Celebrated Circus Tunes Perform'd at Edinburgh (Various)
- A Choice Selection of Minuets, Airs, Hornpipes, Waltzes etc. (Duff, Archibald)
- Clarke, Woodall and Skelton's Manuscript Tunebook (Various)
- A Companion to the Ball Room (Wilson, Thomas)
- 120 Country Dances, Jigs, Reels, Hornpipes, etc. (Westrop, Thomas)
- Hamilton's Universal Tune-Book (Various)
- The Hibernia Collection (O'Flannagan, Patrick)
- A Hornepype (Aston, Hugh)
- Hornpipe Aria in C minor, HWV 355 (Handel, George Frideric)
- Hornpipe in D major, HWV 356 (Handel, George Frideric)
- Hornpipe in G major (Lavater, Louis)
- Hornpipe Rondo (Dalvimare, Martin Pierre)
- Hornpipe (MacCunn, Hamish)
- Howe's School for the Clarinet (Howe, Elias)
- Howe's School for the Flageolet (Howe, Elias)
- Howe's School for the Flute (Howe, Elias)