(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Moortgat, Alfons.)
|Works by this person are most likely not public domain within the EU and in those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. They may also be protected by copyright in the USA, unless published before 1924, in which case they are PD there as well. However, this person's works are public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted), and in other countries where the copyright term is life+50 years.
IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Alfons Moortgat (8 September 1881 — 4 January 1962)
＝ Alternative Names/Transliterations: Alphonse J. I. Moortgat
✕ Show works by type/instrument
Pages in category "Moortgat, Alfons/Editor"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- 3 Pièces pour orgue (Boeck, August de)
- 2 Pieces (Collin, Charles-Augustin)
- 3 Pieces, IJJ 20 (Jongen, Joseph)
- Postlude in D-flat major (Roels, Oscar)
- Postludium, Op.39 (Škop, Václav Felix)
- Postludium (Suys, Alfons)
- Postludium (Tinel, Jef)
- Prelude in D minor (Roels, Oscar)
- Prelude in E major (De Hovre, Arthur Jan Frans)