(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Paull, Jennifer.)
|All works by this person are still under copyright in Canada, the EU, Japan, and elsewhere and are thus subject to deletion. The works are also probably copyrighted in the U.S. if first published after 1923. (See public domain.) An exception is if the person or copyright holder allows IMSLP to use the works in a manner similar to a work in the public domain. If this is the case, please choose the "Creative Commons" or "Performance Restricted" license instead of "Public Domain" when submitting the file (or edit it to such, if already submitted). In such cases, it is necessary to put a copyright notice with the copyright type somewhere in the file, to prevent confusion.|
This message will be removed when the works enter the public domain naturally.
Jennifer Paull (b. 24 November 1944)
Instrument: Oboe d'amore
✕ Show works by type/instrument
Jennifer Paull is founder and director of the publishing company Amoris International (JIPaull@gmail.com).
Pages in category "Paull, Jennifer/Editor"
The following 47 pages are in this category, out of 47 total.
- 4 Canciones españolas (Salzedo, Leonard)
- Cantiga Mozárabe, Op.79 (Salzedo, Leonard)
- Canto de la Sibila, Op.135 (Salzedo, Leonard)
- Charge (Gardner, James)
- Concerto for Oboe d'amore and String Orchestra (Ross, Walter)
- A Consort of Carols (Harris, Ian Keith)
- 2 Contrasted Pieces (Blezard, William)
- Couplets de folies (Marais, Marin)
- Scherzo furioso (Blezard, William)
- Sonata 'Les Amours' (Harris, Ian Keith)
- Sonata a tre, Op.111 (Salzedo, Leonard)
- Sonata d'amore (Fine, Elaine)
- Sonatina di maggio (Carr, Edwin)
- Sonatina (Harris, Ian Keith)
- Suite of English Folk Songs (Strutt, Clive)
- A Summer Idyll (Harris, Ian Keith)
- Summer Music (Fine, Elaine)