The list below includes all pages in which there are items published by Harrison & Co.. Scores in this category have been designated as such via use of the template P and the identification of the publisher as Harrison & Co..
You can also use our Category Walker to help you to browse or narrow down the list according to work types, instrumentation, featured instruments, languages, periods and composers.
Pages in category "Scores published by Harrison & Co."
The following 38 pages are in this category, out of 38 total.
- The Aviary (Hook, James)
- The Beggar's Opera (Pepusch, John Christopher)
- The Castle of Andalusia (Arnold, Samuel)
- The Chaplet (Boyce, William)
- The Double Disguise, Op.32 (Hook, James)
- The Laurel (Baildon, Joseph)
- The Liquid Mirror (King, Matthew Peter)
- The Maid of the Mill (Arnold, Samuel)
- The Masque of Alfred (Arne, Thomas Augustine)
- The Shepherd's Lottery (Boyce, William)
- Thomas and Sally (Arne, Thomas Augustine)
- Two to One, Op.24 (Arnold, Samuel)