J. Harrison succeeded to J. Wenman's London bookselling business, between September 1778 and April 1779. Probably his earliest musical publication was the opera "Two to One", dated July 5th, 1784.
- See: Scores published by Harrison & Co.
- Harrison & Co., 18 Paternoster Row
- Harrison & Co., 18 Paternoster Row, and at Dr. Arne's Head, 141 Cheapside, corner of the New London Tavern [from November 1788, until at least August 1796]
- Harrison, Cluse & Co., 78 Fleet Street [from about 1798]
- Harrison, Cluse & Co., 108 Newgate Street [before 1802]
|Plate #||Full Plate||Composer||Work||IMSLP #||Full Year||Year|
Kidson, British Music Publishers, Printers and Engravers