This London firm published popular music from 1851 into the 20th century. It was bought by Herman Darewski ca.1917.
Sheard joined the Musical Bouquet Office in 1849 (run from 1845 by J. Bingley and W. Strange), and took it over ca.1851.
N.B. Scores published as part of the Musical Bouquet series are to be linked as such, with their issue number acting as catalogue number. Scores published by Sheard at the Musical Bouquet Office are to be linked as Charles Sheard.
Imprints, Addresses, Agencies
- Charles Sheard
- Charles Sheard & Cº
- C. Sheard "Musical Bouquet" Office
- Printed and Publ. by Chas. Sheard & Co. 192 High Holborn (1890-1897)
- "Musical Bouquet" Office (1851-1917)
- Charles Sheard & Co. Anglo-American Music Publishers
- Arnold [?reference?]
- Herman Darewski Music Publishing Co., incorporating Charles Sheard & Co.
- 192 High Holborn, London WC, England (1851-1898)
- 196 Shaftesbury Avenue, London WC, England (1897-1917)
- 6 New Compton Street, Charing Cross Road (Darewski, after 1917)
|Plate #||Full Plate||Composer||Work||IMSLP #||Full Year||Year|