- Overture (Lento – Allegro molto)
- Chorus and scene – Haste, let us leave this fatal shore!
- Song – O there's a Mountain-palm! (Marina)
- Quartet – Yes 'tis the Indian Drum (Marina, Francisco, Alvarado & Sandoval)
- Chorus – O sight of wonder!
- Duet – Stay! Amazitli Stay! (Acacix and Amazitli)
- Song – Sweet as the breath of the burning pine (Acacix)
- Solo & Chorus – Tlascalans! Your standard is raised for the fight (Amazitli)
- Finale Act 1 – Lead on! Lead on!
- Chorus with solo – Away! Our foes advance!
- Ballad – Alas! For Tlascala (Amazitli)
- Song – There blooms a sweet flower (Acacix)
- Finale Act 2 – God of Air!
- Scena – Shame to Manhood! (Amazitli)
- Recitative and Air – The Widow of Estramadura! (Sancho)
- Duet – Must there for ever in Life's Chalice be (Amazitli and Marina)
- Finale Act 3 – From where the sun rises
- Grand Mexican March of the Embassy
- Spanish March (Composed in imitation of the Spanish style)
- March of the Spanish Cavalry etc. (at the end of the first scene)
- March of Spaniards and Tlascalans