Publisher of primarily chansons, light piano works and orchestral music, operating in Paris between ca.1869 and ca.1904. Started by Edmond Ghéluve, successor to Maison Braün, then operated by his widow (Vve. Ghéluve), and later Pascal van Ghéluve (or Ghéluwe).
Plate numbers for Ghéluve were issued in two series, the first with prefixes E.G. and V.G. (ca.1869-1897), and the second with prefix P.V.G. (1897-ca.1904).
Prefixes: E.G. ### (up to 1880); V.G. ### (1880-1897)
Prefix: P.V.G. (1897 and later)