||First edition (corrected reprint)
||Stockholm: Abr. Lundquists förlag, n.d. Plate Abr. L. 4973.
||Stockholm: SMH, 2015.
||Prefaces and editorial notes are © Levande Musikarv and have been included here courtesy of the copyright owner.
||5 Tone Poems
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- Solhymn. Andante grandioso (D-flat major)
- Vision antique I. Dansande nymf: Ballando tranquillo e grazioso (D minor)
- Vision antique II. Evoe Bacche!: Allegro non troppo (G minor)
- Villa d´Este. Lento, sognando (E-flat minor)
- Sorrentinsk serenad. Con moto grazioso (D minor)
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
|Average DurationAvg. Duration
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Early 20th century
||Libris Consortium, Autograph, dated 1932
Wanted of course- the other 4 works. All 5 pieces have been recorded on the 2005 CD "Complete Piano Music [by Peterson-Berger], Volume 4" Swedish Society SCD1089, played by Olof Höjer. There is also an orchestral version (first performed 1923.) "Based on musical ideas [Peterson-Berger] had written down during his stay in Rome and Sorrento" according to the Swedish Society program notes (written by the pianist).
Not clear when the Lundquist publication is from - could be from the 1930s?