J. Fischer & Bro. was an American firm of publishers, established by Joseph and Ignaz Fischer as J. Fischer & Brother at Dayton, Ohio, 1864; moved to New York in 1875; acquired by Belwin-Mills in 1970.
|2888||Mitterer||Missa in honorem S. Nominis Mariae, Op.141 (f.s.)||1906|
|6090||Russolo||The Chimes of St. Mark||1929|
|7787||Becker||Mass in honor of St. Anthony of Padua||1941|
|7940||Huré||Air for Cello (arr. by Gaul for organ)||1943|