J.R. Lafleur and Sons both published music and made musical instruments in London from 1862. Its publishing business was bought by Boosey in 1917, but the imprint was used until at least 1939. The catalog contained a wide range of mainly popular and educational works for piano, songs, and band.
Imprints, Addresses, Agencies
- 15 Green Street, Leicester Square (1862-1911)
- 16 Green Street, Leicester Square (1883-1906)
- 17 Green Street, Leicester Square (1894-1902)
- 147 Wardour St. London W1 (1912-1931)
- Format E###L Dates in italics are estimated.
Scores published by Lafleur