This page is marked for cleanup because entries need to be standardized to match other work lists and formatting needs to be cleaned up..
- This list is manually maintained, therefore some of the available pieces may not yet be linked from this page. For an automatically generated alphabetical list of all available pieces, please see
A list of works in the composer category that are not included here can be found on this page.
Please consult the manual of style for creating composer work lists.
- Op.3 - Caprice, for cello and piano. St. Petersburg: Buttner / Leipzig: Rahter
- Op.4 - Au berceau [У колыбели], for cello and piano (also arr. for 4 cellos by author) St. Petersburg: Buttner/Leipzig: Rahter
- Op.5 - Un récit, for cello and piano. St. Petersburg: Buttner/Leipzig: Rahter
- Op.6 - Valse [Вальс на тему "Почему я безумно люблю"], for piano 
- Op.7. Idylle, for cello and piano. St. Petersburg: Buttner/Hamburg: Rahter, 1888.
- Op.9 - Songs, for voice and piano
- [Горними тихо летела душа небесами] (Tolstoy)
- [Острою секирой ранена берёза] (Tolstoy)
- Op.10 - Lied (Le Regret [Жалоба]), Melodie for Cello and Piano. St. Petersburg: Buttner/Leipzig: Rahter, 1888.
- Op.12 - Romance Sans Paroles, for cello and piano; Leipzig Rahter
- Op.13 - Andantino, for 4 cellos. Jurgenson, 1890. (Possibly became the 2nd movement of the first suite)
- Op.13 - Suite No.1, for 4 Cellos. Jurgenson, 1893.
- Allegro con brio
- Op.17 - String Quartet
- Op.18 - Tears of People [Слёзы людские] (Tyutchev), romance for voice, cello (or violin) and piano; Moscow, 1899
- Op.19 - Spring Waters [Весенние воды] (Tyutchev), romance for voice, cello (or violin) and piano. Ded. to A. N. Markovich; Moscow, 1892 (or 1896, or 1899)
- Op.20 - Song(s), for voice, cello and piano 1900
- Op.22 - Suite No.2 (in 5 movements), for 4 Cellos; Leipzig, C.G. Röder, 1896
- Op.28 - Suite No.3, for 4 Cellos
Without Opus Number
- 6 Pieces for Cello (including Opp.3, 4, 5, 7, 10, 12?)
- 6 Romances (including Opp.9, 18, 19, 20?)
- Овсяный кисель, cantata
- 3 Lyrical Scenes after Pushkin's Angelo [3 лирические сцены на сюжет Пушкина "Анджело"]
- Adagio from Suite for Orchestra, arr. for Piano 4 hands by Nikolay Tivolsky, pub. 1890
- Poetry [Поэзия], romance for voice and piano (Tyutchev) (Op. 18 or 19?), pub. 1900
- Willow, Why Forever Bending [Что ты клонишь над водами] (Tyutchev), for voice, cello and piano (Op. 18 or 19?); St. Petersburg, 1896
- Svadebnaya [Свадебная], manuscript score for Russian folk orchestra (7 parts, incomplete), with incomplete set of complete parts. Arr. by W. Kasura.
- Tchaikovsky - None but the Lonely Heart [Нет, только тот, кто знал], Op.6 No.6 for cello and piano (P. Jurgenson)
- Tchaikovsky - I Bless You, Forests [Благославляю вас, леса], Op.47 No.5 for cello and piano (P. Jurgenson)
- Tchaikovsky - Night [Ночь], Op.60 No.9 for cello and piano (P. Jurgenson)