This page is marked for cleanup because entries need to be standardized to match other work lists and formatting needs to be cleaned up..
- This list is manually maintained, therefore some of the available pieces may not yet be linked from this page. For an automatically generated alphabetical list of all available pieces, please see
A list of works in the composer category that are not included here can be found on this page.
Please consult the manual of style for creating composer work lists.
This page is under construction.
- Hofmeisters Monatsberichte
- SBB cat
Works with Opus Number
- Op.11 - Mazurka brillante in F major for piano (Brunswick: Julius Bauer, ).
- Op. 20 Nocturno : für Violine (Viola ad lib.) und Klavier : Hamburg : Benjamin,
- Op.30 - Weihnachtstraum. Leichte Fantasie mit Benutzung alter berühmter Weihnachtslieder (1st position) for A 2 violins B 2 violins and cello C piano (or harmonium) (Hamburg: Anton J. Benjamin, ).
- Op.31 - ?
- Op.32 - ?
- Op.33 - ?
- Op.34 - ?
- Op.35 - Concertino for Trombone and Orchestra in B♭ major (Bremen: A.E. Fischer,  - full score—n.d. - piano reduction, score (9 pp., Plate 3458) and part (3 pp., Plate 3457)). I. Allegro moderato - attacca (B♭ major, 113 bars). II. Adagio - attacca (G minor, 57 bars). III. Rondo. Allegretto (B♭ major, 155 bars). Solo part published in the Arno Hansen Solobuch für Posaune, Band 1, No.30 (Hamburg/London: D. Rahter, 1953). As reviewed in the International Trombone Association Journal, Vol.15 (Summer 1987), p.34:
- It is a skillfully constructed but uninspirational work in three attaca [sic] movements, definitely in the instrumental style generally associated with trombone concertos of the period. The first movement is based on a B-flat arpeggio motive that is transformed three or four times during the course of the composition. The Adagio second movement is in the relative minor and the third movement Allegretto is a rondo, with the trombone always stating the A theme. In the coda, the B-flat arpeggio motive returns, presumably to haunt us.
- Op. 48 Wenn ich ein Voglenin ware orceastar Brasdaen ba;um Thumer 1907
- Op. 52 Abendandacht Fantasiestuck V Vc P Bremen Haake 1910
- Op. 53 2 Lieder Berlin Ries Erler 1912
- Op. 54 Leises Lied Berlin Ries Erler 1912
- Op. 55 Neuen Leben Lied Berlin Ries Erler 1912
- Op. 55 Barcarolle 2V Pf Leipzig Benjamin 1929
- Op. 85 Arioso Vc Pf Leipzig Benjamin 1929
- Op. 88 Canzonetta Vc Pf Leipzig Benjamin 1929
- Op. 93 Abendfriede Vc Pf Leipzig Benjamin 1929
Ashleigh, Glenn Wright
- Oneonta. Characteristic March and Twostep, arranged for flute, clarinet, 2 horns, trombone, 2 violins (one obbligato), cello, viola, percussion, and piano (Hamburg: Anton J. Benjamin, ).
- Op.7 - Piano Sonata No.4 in E♭ major, arranged for orchestra (Hamburg: Anton J. Benjamin,  - full score).
- Cupid's Garden. Intermezzo, arranged for flute, clarinet, 2 horns, trombone, 2 violins (one obbligato), cello, viola, percussion, and piano (Hamburg: Anton J. Benjamin, ).
- Op.48 - Paraphrase über "Ein Vöglein sang im Lindenbaum", arranged for A violin with piano accompaniment B cello with piano accompaniment C flute with piano accompaniment (Hamburg: Anton J. Benjamin, ).
Träumerei : Violoncello & Piano, Op. 8 = Rêverie... by Adolf Jensen Leipzig : Anton J. Benjamin, 1929.
Das Wunder-Cello. IV = The magic cello : [for] violoncello & piano
by Willem Engel; Franz Schubert; Antonio Lotti; Otto Fleischmann; César Cui; Benjamin Godard; Daniel van Goens; David Popper; K Davydov; Frédéric Chopin; Franz Neruda; Leipzig : Anton J. Benjamin, ©1928.