typical page of sol-fa notation
This British series used tonic sol-fa notation to aid sight-singing.
Arrangers and Editors
- 110 Homeward! A four-part Song.Leslie, Henry
- 362 Hallelujah Handel
- 428 The Nightingale. Madrigal for four voices. T. Weelkes
- 507 The Grace of God that bringeth Salvation. Anthem for four voices. Barnby
- 707 Four Christmas Carols. Written by W. C. Dix. 1. O Babe, in Manger lying. 2. The Virgin is hushing her Baby to rest. 3. What Child is this? 4. Darkness fell on the weary? Earth. Barnby
- 792 To thee Cherubin and Seraphim Handel
- 88O Lord, how manifold are Thy Works. Full Anthem for Harvest Festivals. Barnby,
- 1541 Spring-Time, Beethoven
- 1552 Good-Night Op. 59. No. 4. Schumann
- 1683 Magnifiat and Nunc dimittis, Service in E Barnby
- 1997 David of the White Rock Evans, Harry 1873-1914.
- 2278 Sweet and low ... for T.T.B.B., Barnby