||Julius Epstein (1832-1926)
||Franz Schubert's Werke, Serie X, No.15 (pp.264-93)|
Leipzig: Breitkopf & Härtel, 1888. Plate F.S. 107.
||Sonata No.15 in B&H listing, but referred to as No.21 (or 19) elsewhere.|
#55387: Originally scanned at about 160 dpi, converted to 600 dpi monocrome.
#442018: based on #55387. Cleaned. Margins reduced. Measure numbers added. Some redundant accidentals removed. "Artificial" cover page added.
#442567: based on #442018. Layout reviewed for good page turns.
||Piano Sonata No.21 in B♭ major
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- I. Molto moderato (B♭ major)
- II. Andante sostenuto (C♯ minor)
- III. [Scherzo] Allegro vivace con delicatezza (B♭ major)
- IV. Allegro ma non troppo (B♭ major)
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1828 (completed 26 September)
||1838 – Diabelli
|Average DurationAvg. Duration
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
|Schubert Piano Sonatas
- Sonata No.9 in B major, D.575 (Op.posth.147)
- Sonata No.10 in C major, D.613 (unfinished)
- Sonata No.11 in F minor, D.625 (unfinished)
- Sonata No.12 in C♯ minor, D.655 (fragment of movt. I)
- Sonata No.13 in A major, D.664 (Op.posth.120)
- Sonata in E minor, D.769a (fragment of movt. I)
- Sonata No.14 in A minor, D.784 (Op.posth.143)
- Sonata No.15 in C major, D.840 ("Reliquie") (unfinished)
- Sonata No.16 in A minor, D.845 (Op.42)
- Sonata No.17 in D major, D.850 (Op.53) ("Gasteiner")
- Sonata No.18 in G major, D.894 (Op.78) ("Fantasie")
- Sonata No.19 in C minor, D.958
- Sonata No.20 in A major, D.959
- Sonata No.21 in B♭ major, D.960