This page is only for complete editions and multiple selections from the collection here. For arrangements, new editions, etc. see (or create) separate pages for individual works linked in the General Information section below.|
||Color scan of a manuscript also known as the Ryge Manuscript preserved in the Danish Royal Library [Mu 6806.1399], containing suites and variations by Buxtehude, as well as two suites by Nicolas Lebègue (mis-attributed to Buxtehude).
||Suites for Keyboard
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
||None [force assignment]
- Suite in E minor, BuxWV 235 (pages 6-11)
- Suite in E minor, BuxWV 236 (pages 12-17)
- Lebègue: Suite in D minor (pages 18-21)
- Courante Simble, BuxWV 245 (pages 22-27)
- Aria and Variations in A minor, BuxWV 249 (pages 26-31)
- Suite in D minor, BuxWV 233 (pages 32-35)
- Aria and Variations in C major, BuxWV 246 (pages 36-49)
- Suite in C major, BuxWV 227 (pages 50-55)
- BuxWV 247 (p.56)
- BuxWV 240 (p.68)
- BuxWV 250 (p.72)
- Anon - Simfonie. G major (p.90)
- BuxWV 238 (p.92)
- Pachelbel - Aria and 6 Variations in F major, P.195 (p.96)
- BuxWV 237 (p.98)
- Pachelbel - Aria and 5 Variations in E minor, P.194 (p.102)
- BuxWV 234 (p.108)
- BuxWV 248 (p.112)
- BuxWV 242 (p.120)
- Froberger - Aria (Die Mayerin) & 18 Variations (p.124)
- Anon - Courent, G major
- Attrib. Buxtehude - Suite in G minor (Allemand, Courant, Saraband) (p.138)
- BuxWV 243 (p.142)
- Attrib. Buxtehude - Suite in C major (Allemand, Courant, Saraband) (p.146)
- BuxWV 230 (p.150)
- BuxWV 244 (p.154)
- BuxWV 241 (p.158)
- BuxWV 226 (p.162)
- Attrib. Buxtehude - Suite in C major (Allemand, Courant, Saraband & Double, Gigue) (p.166)
- BuxWV 232 (p.170)
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||organ, harpsichord, clavichord
||Listing of Buxtehude Keyboard Suites by catalog number
Written in German keyboard tablature.
Some works here published in 1942 by Hansen possibly for the first time(?) - see WorldCat.