Táborszky & Parsch

cover ca.1876


Founded in 1869 by Nándor Táborszky (1831–1888) and József Parsch (d.1895) in Pest (now Budapest). Táborszky was a close friend of Franz Liszt, and between 1871 and 1886 he published 18 of his works. After the death of Parsch in 1895, the firm was taken over by Kálmán Nádor, and has now been succeded by Editio Musica Budapest.

Plate Numbers

Format: "T. & P. ###" or "T. és P. ###"

Authority control

  • VIAF (Táborszky & Parsch)