This work is likely not in the public domain in the US (due to first publication with the required notice after 1922, plus renewal or "restoration" under the GATT/TRIPS amendments), nor in the EU and those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. However, it is public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and in other countries (China, Japan, S. Korea) where the copyright term is life+50 years.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Scores and Parts
||Leipzig: Rahter, 1936. Plate 4585.
||The Classical Violin
||A collection of favourite classical pieces in the medium grade
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
||None [force assignment]
- Handel Larghetto (Dma Vl Sonata)
- Haydn Minuet (Surprise Symphony)
- Mozart Adagio (Piano Sonata in F)
- Mozart Minuet (Eine Kleine)
- Kuhlau Allegro Burlesco (Piano Sonatina Op.88, No.3)
- Brahms Minuet 1 and 2 (Serenade Op.11)
- Schubert Andante (Violin Sonata in D)
- Schumann Widmung (Song Op.25)
- Beethoven Turkish March (Ruins of Athens)
- Beethoven Minuet (Septet op.20)
- Dvorak Andante (Piano Suite Op.98)
- Dvorak Romantic Piece Op.75 No.3
||1936 - London: Alfred Lengnick & Co.
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Early 20th century
No.11 is dated 1921 (hence PD-US) and No.12 was pub by Simrock.