Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
It is unlikely that this work is public domain in the EU, or in any country where the copyright term is life-plus-70 years. However, it is in the public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and other countries where the term is life-plus-50 years (like China, Japan, Korea and many others worldwide). As this work was first published before 1923 or failed to meet notice or renewal requirements to secure statutory copyright, it is very likely to be public domain in the USA as well.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
No files submitted.
||10 Offertories on American Hymn-tunes
||Reynolds, Walter Guernsey
||D♭ major, A♭ major, F major, G major, F major, F major, A♭/D♭ major, B minor/D major, G♭ major, E major
||To my Dear Master Alexandre Guilmant, Paris
||Early 20th century
- Hymn 'Bethany' (Nearer, My God, To Thee) (Adagio - Più mosso - Con moto)
- Hymn 'Aurelia' (O day of rest and gladness) (Larghetto)
- Hymn 'Hamburg' (Communion) (Andante)
- Hymn 'St. Louis' (O little town of Bethlehem) (Tranquillo)
- Hymn 'Federal Street' (Communion) (Moderato con moto)
- Hymn 'Rutherford' (The sands of time are sinking) (Largo - Più mosso - Hymn: Larghetto)
- Hymn 'Integer' (Night's shadows falling) (Tranquillo)
- Hymn 'Siloam' (By cool Siloam's shady rill) (Introduction: Quasi recitativo - Hymn: Andantino)
- Hymn 'Mercy' (Softly now the light of day) (Andante)
- Hymn 'St. Edyth' (O Jesus, Thou art standing) (Introduction: Andantino - Hymn: Poco meno mosso)