Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
It is very unlikely that this work is public domain in the EU, or in any country where the copyright term is life-plus-70 years. However, it is in the public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and other countries where the term is life-plus-50 years (such as China, Japan, Korea and many others worldwide). As this work was first published before 1923 or failed to meet notice or renewal requirements to secure statutory copyright with no "restoration" under the GATT amendments, it is very likely to be public domain in the USA as well.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
No files submitted.
Jean Bénédict (1867-1914),
Henry Gauthier-Villars (1859-1931), French text
Paris: Max Eschig, 1910–12. Plate M.E. 200.
Public Domain - Non-PD EU [tag/del]
French Opéra-Comique version entitled Amour tzigane.
||Zigeunerliebe ; Gypsy Love ; Amour tzigane
- Scores from the Internet Archive
- Bénédict, Jean/Translator
- Gauthier-Villars, Henry/Translator
- Smith, Harry Bache/Translator
- Smith, Robert Bache/Translator
- Sibley Mirroring Project
- Hood, Basil/Translator
- Ross, Adrian/Translator
- Lehár, Franz
- Early 20th century style
- Early 20th century
- Theatrical Works
- For voices, mixed chorus, orchestra
- Scores featuring the voice
- Scores featuring mixed chorus
- Scores featuring the orchestra
- For voices and chorus with orchestra
- German language
- Pages with parts for purchase
- Willner, Alfred Maria/Librettist
- Bodanzky, Robert/Librettist