Scherzo. Allegro - Trio. Più tardo (No.2)
PDF typeset by Jürgen Knuth
ZIP typeset by Jürgen Knuth
Arrangements and Transcriptions
For Organ (Best)
||3 Piano Pieces
||3 Klavierstücke; Piano Sonata in E major
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- Adagio (C major)
- Scherzo. Allegro — Trio. Più tardo (A major)
- Allegro patetico (E major)
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1843 – C.A. Klemm
|Average DurationAvg. Duration
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||The Breitkopf & Härtel edition originally published the work along with movts. I and II of the Piano Sonata in E major, D.459, and under the title "5 Piano Pieces" (5 Klavierstücke).
Sometimes considered to be the third, fourth, and fifth movements of the Piano Sonata in E major, D.459.
|Schubert Piano Sonatas
- Piano Sonata in B major, D.575 (Op.posth.147)
- Piano Sonata in C major, D.613 (unfinished)
- Piano Sonata in F minor, D.625 (unfinished)
- Piano Sonata in C♯ minor, D.655 (fragment of movt. I)
- Piano Sonata in A major, D.664 (Op.posth.120)
- Piano Sonata in E minor, D.769a (fragment of movt. I)
- Piano Sonata in A minor, D.784 (Op.posth.143)
- Piano Sonata in C major, D.840 (Reliquie) (unfinished)
- Piano Sonata in A minor, D.845 (Op.42)
- Piano Sonata in D major, D.850 (Op.53) (Gasteiner)
- Piano Sonata in G major, D.894 (Op.78) (Fantasie)
- Piano Sonata in C minor, D.958
- Piano Sonata in A major, D.959
- Piano Sonata in B♭ major, D.960