||4 Sonatas and 2 Keyboard Duets
||Four Sonatas and Two Duetts for the Harpsichord or Piano Forte with an Accompanyment for a German Flute or Violin
||Bach, Johann Christian
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
||Op.18 ; W.B 16-19, W.A 19-20
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
||None [force assignment]
||4 sonatas, 2 duets
- Violin Sonata in C major, W.B 16
- Violin Sonata in D major, W.B 17
- Violin Sonata in E♭ major, W.B 18
- Violin Sonata in G major, W.B 19
- Keyboard Duet in A major, W.A 19
- Keyboard Duet in F major, W.A 20
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||sonatas: violin (flute), keyboard; duets: 2 keyboards or keyboard 4-hands