This page is only for complete editions and multiple selections from the collection here. For arrangements, new editions, etc. see (or create) separate pages for individual works linked in the General Information section below.|
||Vienna: Bureau d'Arts et d'Industrie, n.d.. Plate 341.
||RISM A/I: G 479
||Six String Quartets
||Six quatuors pour deux violons, alto et violoncelle
||Gassmann, Florian Leopold
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
||None [force assignment]
- String Quartet in G major, H.451
- String Quartet in C major, H.452
- String Quartet in E minor, H.453
- String Quartet in F major, H.454
- String Quartet in D minor, H.455
- String Quartet in A minor, H.456
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||2 violins, viola, cello
||Mss parts, 1790-1810. D-Mbs, Mus.ms. 7111|
Mss score by Hubert Ries, 1833. D-B, Mus.ms. 7136/3
This set given in some places as Op.1 ?