The list below includes all pages in which there are items published by Willis & Co.. Scores in this category have been designated as such via use of the template P and the identification of the publisher as Willis & Co..
You can also use our Category Walker to help you to browse or narrow down the list according to work types, instrumentation, featured instruments, languages, periods and composers.
Pages in category "Scores published by Willis & Co."
The following 43 pages are in this category, out of 43 total.
- The Ancient Music of Ireland (Bunting, Edward)
- The Better Land (Davis, Eliza)
- The Bonnie Wee Wife (Guest, Jane Mary)
- The Canary Bird (Ball, William)
- The Captive Knight (Browne, Harriet)
- The Death of Weber (Braham, John)
- The Duke of Reichstadt's Valse (Musard, Philippe)
- The Farewell, Op.5 (Masarnau, Santiago de)
- The Knight of Ardennes (Carnaby, William)
- The Lancer's Quadrilles (Anonymous)
- The Landing of the Pilgrim Fathers (Browne, Harriet)
- The Messenger Bird (Browne, Harriet)
- The Parting Song (Browne, Harriet)
- The Treasures of the Deep (Browne, Harriet)
- The Tyrolese Melodies (Moscheles, Ignaz)
- Then farewell my trim-built wherry (Dibdin, Charles)
- There were lights and sounds of revelling (Sneyd, Charlotte Augusta)
- Time was! (Sneyd, Charlotte Augusta)
- Tyrolese Evening Hymn (Browne, Harriet)