||Solemn cantata in commemoration of the 100th anniversary of A.S. Pushkin
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- We are a crowded crowd ... (choral, Allegro, C major)
- This quiet cradle ... (berceuse, for mezzo-soprano and orchestra in E major)
- The infant years have passed ... (for mezzo and choir, two sections, in E-flat and in G minor)
- From the worries of the earth sad ... (aria for tenor, choir and orchestra. Andante in A-flat)
- Forever, glorious without comparison ... (Moderato assai in F, ending C. For mezzo, tenor, chorus and orchestra.)
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1899, St. Petersburg
||Konstantin Romanov (1858-1915)
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Mezzo, Tenor, Chorus and Orchestra
||Wikipedia article (Russian)
Has been recorded (in 2002) in its original (orchestrated) form. Description thanks to Wikipedia.