||Symphony in A minor
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- Andante maestoso - Allegro
- Scherzo. Allegro commodo - Trio. Quasi Allegretto - Scherzo da capo
- Andante religioso - Mit größtem Ausdruck
- Finale. Vivacissimo - Mit ganzer Kraft - Prestissimo
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1909 December 2, or earlier
||1911 – Stuttgart: Julius Feuchtinger
|While public domain in both the USA because of first publication before 1924 and in Canada and other countries with life-plus-50 copyright terms this work remains under protection until January 1, 2038 in the EU and in other territories and countries with similar life-plus-70 terms.
The copyright owners of this work have kindly granted permission for this work to be made available exclusively at IMSLP under the terms of the license posted above.
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Early 20th century
- piccolo, 2 flutes, 2 oboes, 2 clarinets, 2 bassoons
4 horns, 3 trumpets, 3 trombones, tuba
timpani, bass drum, snare drum, triangle, cymbals, harp, strings
Performed by the Wiener Tonkünstler-Orchester, Oskar Nedbal conducting, Dec. 2 1909. (Poss. not the premiere, of course...)