142,250件作品 · 17,222位作曲家 · 512名演奏者
466,121份乐谱 · 9,705,494+个页面 · 55,029个录音
- 19 March 2019 - IMSLP now has 55,000 recordings.
- 12 March 2019 - 142,000 works have scores or parts on Petrucci Music Library.
- 9 March 2019 - 465,000 scores.
- 23 January 2019 - 460,000 scores.
- The holograph manuscript of C.P.E. Bach’s Harpsichord Concerto in A major, H.410.
- The full score and parts for Saint-Saëns’s Phaéton, Op.39, published by Durand.
- Petrus Alamire’s Choirbook, GB-Lbl Royal 8 G. vii, including magnificats by Josquin, La Rue, Richafort, and others.
- The first edition of Campra’s Télèphe, published by Ballard.
- The first edition (parts) of Boccherini’s String Quartet in A major, G.213, published by Pleyel.