141,252件作品 · 17,144位作曲家 · 509名演奏者
463,016份乐谱 · 9,636,855+个页面 · 54,630个录音
- 23 January 2019 - 460,000 scores.
- 13 January 2019 - 140,000 works have scores or parts on Petrucci Music Library.
- 9 January 2019 - 17,000 composers.
- 22 December 2018 - IMSLP now has 54,000 recordings.
- The parts for Clementi’s 2 Symphonies, Op.18, in early editions published by Imbault, Johann André, and Longman & Broderip.
- The holograph manuscript of C.P.E. Bach’s Concerto for Harpsichord and Fortepiano in E-flat major, H.479.
- The first edition full score and parts for Rimsky-Korsakov’s The Tsar's Bride published by Belaieff.
- Petrus Alamire’s Choirbook, D-Ju MS 7, including masses by Josquin, La Rue, Prioris, and Févin.
- The first edition of Campra’s Idoménée, published by Ballard.