Haydn's authorship of the first five symphonies is uncertain.
||Paris: M. de la Chevardiere, n.d.(ca.1774).
||Original images: ca.120dpi, grayscale tif (from pdf) files approx. 1180 by 1550 pixels. Editing: re-sampled to 600dpi, converted to black and white tif files, de-skewed, and set uniform margins.
||Six sinfonies pour deux violons, alto viola, basse, deux haubois, et deux cors de chasse, oeuvre XIII
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
||None [force assignment]
- Symphony in F major, Hob.I:F6
- Symphony in D major, Hob.I:D8
- Symphony in C major, Hob.I:C16
- Symphony in F major, Hob.I:F5
- Symphony in D major, Hob.I:D10
- Symphony No.58 in F major
||1774 ca. – Paris: M. de la Chevardiere
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Orchestra: 2 oboes, 2 horns, strings
Possibly two flutes instead of 2 oboes in the second symphony.