The list below includes all pages in the category "Catches". This includes independent works designated by their composers as a 'Catch' (or caccia) in a title or subtitle. A catch is defined as an English round for three voices.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "Catches"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.
- Caccia and Fugue in A major (Bachlund, Gary)
- Caccia and Fugue in C major (Skipworth, George F.)
- Caccia notturna, No.2, Op.28 (Caldini, Fulvio)
- Caccia notturna, Op.25 (Caldini, Fulvio)
- Cacciando per gustar (Zachara da Teramo, Antonio)
- Catch Club Harmony (Arnold, John)
- The Catch Club or Merry Companions (Walsh, John)
- Catch of Catches (Marella, Giovanni Battista)
- Catch that Catch Can (Hilton, John)
- Catches, Canons and Songs (Greene, Maurice)
- Catches, Glees and Canons (Hayes, William)
- Catches, Rounds, Two-part and Three-part Songs (Purcell, Henry)
- Catches (Burney, Charles)
- Catches (Webbe, Samuel)
- A Collection of Catches, Canons and Glees (Warren, Thomas)
- A Collection of Glees and Catches (Baildon, Joseph)
- A Collection of Songs of various kinds (Smith, John Stafford)
- A Collection of Songs, Glees, Elegies and Canons (Harington, Henry)
- A Collection of Vocal Harmony (Warren, Thomas)
- The Columbian Song Book (Fitz, Asa)
- Con brachi assai (Giovanni da Cascia)