(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Haas, Robert.)
|This person's works are in the public domain in countries where the copyright term is life+50 years. They are in the public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) if the person died in 1971 or earlier. Works by this person are most likely not in the public domain in the EU and in other countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. This person's works are also probably copyrighted in the U.S. if first published in or after 1928, though exceptions may apply in some circumstances; they are in the public domain in the US if published before then.
IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Robert Haas (15 August 1886 — 4 October 1960)
＝ Alternative Names/Transliterations: Robert Maria Haas
＝ Name in Other Languages: ローベルト・ハース, Роберт Хаас, Robert Maria Haas, روبرت هاس, 罗伯特·哈斯
＝ Aliases: Robert Haas (Musikwissenschaftler), ロベルト・ハース, Robert Haas (musicologist), Robert Haas (musicologue)
＝ Authorities - WorldCat, Wikipedia, VIAF: 17397860, LCCN: n85006003, ISNI: 0000 0001 0875 3849, GND: 101363311, SUDOC: 056596766, BNF: 136187805, MusicBrainz: 80932885-8e5d-4295-a666-ac797bfc6771, NKC: jx20071130005, BNE: XX1763404, CiNii: DA04840706, IATH: w60x0g55
✕ Show works by type/instrument
Pages in category "Haas, Robert/Editor"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Symphony No.1 in C minor, WAB 101 (Bruckner, Anton)
- Symphony No.2 in C minor, WAB 102 (Bruckner, Anton)
- Symphony No.4 in E-flat major, WAB 104 (Bruckner, Anton)
- Symphony No.5 in B-flat major, WAB 105 (Bruckner, Anton)
- Symphony No.6 in A major, WAB 106 (Bruckner, Anton)
- Symphony No.7 in E major, WAB 107 (Bruckner, Anton)
- Symphony No.8 in C minor, WAB 108 (Bruckner, Anton)