Arrangements and Transcriptions
For 2 Flutes (2nd also Piccolo), 2 Oboes, 2 Clarinets, 2 Bassoons and 2 Horns (Clements)
II. Allegretto quasi Andantino
For Organ (Best)
||Piano Sonata in A minor
||Piano Sonata No.4, Piano Sonata No.6
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
||D.537 (published as Op.posth.164)
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- Allegro ma non troppo (A minor)
- Allegretto quasi Andantino (E major)
- Allegro vivace (A minor)
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1852 ca. – Spina
|Average DurationAvg. Duration
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
The work is numbered as Piano Sonata No.4 in both Classical Archives and the Wiener Urtext Edition, and as Piano Sonata No.6 in the Breitkopf & Härtel edition.
|Schubert Piano Sonatas
- Piano Sonata in B major, D.575 (Op.posth.147)
- Piano Sonata in C major, D.613 (unfinished)
- Piano Sonata in F minor, D.625 (unfinished)
- Piano Sonata in C♯ minor, D.655 (fragment of movt. I)
- Piano Sonata in A major, D.664 (Op.posth.120)
- Piano Sonata in E minor, D.769a (fragment of movt. I)
- Piano Sonata in A minor, D.784 (Op.posth.143)
- Piano Sonata in C major, D.840 (Reliquie) (unfinished)
- Piano Sonata in A minor, D.845 (Op.42)
- Piano Sonata in D major, D.850 (Op.53) (Gasteiner)
- Piano Sonata in G major, D.894 (Op.78) (Fantasie)
- Piano Sonata in C minor, D.958
- Piano Sonata in A major, D.959
- Piano Sonata in B♭ major, D.960