||Neue Mozart-Ausgabe, Serie V, Werkgruppe 14,|
Band 2: Concertone, Sinfonia Concertante [NMA V/14/2] (pp.153-161)
Kassel: Bärenreiter-Verlag, 1975. Plate BA 4569.
This “urtext” or “scholarly” (scientific) edition was published at least 25 years ago in Germany and thus is public domain in its country of origin. Such editions are also public domain in Canada because they fail to meet the minimum ‘threshold of originality’ to qualify for copyright as an ‘adaptation’. It may not be public domain elsewhere, however. More information about this can be found here.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
||scan: score scanned at 600dpi (High Quality Scanning)|
DME: Digital Mozart Edition
||Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
||K.Anh.104 ; K⁶.320e
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Solo: violin, viola, cello|
Orchestra: 2 oboes, 2 horns (in A), strings
This Sinfonia Concertante is written in A major but the solo viola part was originally written a tone lower in G, to be played “scordatura”; the soloist was to tune the viola a tone higher to make the instrument sound brighter.
|Concertos and concertante works by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
- Violin Concerto No.1 in B-flat major, K.207
- Violin Concerto No.2 in D major, K.211
- Violin Concerto No.3 in G major, K.216
- Violin Concerto No.4 in D major, K.218
- Violin Concerto No.5 in A major, K.219
- Violin Concerto in E-flat major, K.268/Anh.C 14.04 "No.6" (doubtful)
- Violin Concerto in D major, K.271a/K.271i "No.7" (doubtful)
- Adagio in E major, K.261, violin
- Rondo in B-flat major, K.269/261a, violin
- Rondo in C major, K.373, violin
- Concertone in C major, K.190/186E, 2 violins
- Sinfonia concertante in E-flat major, K.364/320d, violin and viola
- Concerto for Violin and Piano in D major, K.Anh.56/315f (fragment)
- Sinfonia concertante in A major, K.Anh.104/320e (fragment)
violin, viola and cello
|Piano Concertos by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart
|Arrangements of Other Composers
|| 3 Piano Concertos, K.107, after JC Bach, Sonatas Op.V/2–4
- Piano Concerto in D major
- Piano Concerto in G major
- Piano Concerto in E♭ major