||Trio Sonatas, Op.2
||IX Sonatas or Trios for two Violins, Flutes, or Hoboys with a Thorough bass for the Harpsicord or Violoncello
||Handel, George Frideric
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
||None [force assignment]
||9 (10) sonatas:
- 1a. Trio Sonata in C minor, HWV 386a*
- 1b. Trio Sonata in B minor, HWV 386b
- 2. Trio Sonata in G minor, HWV 387
- 3. Trio Sonata in F major, HWV 392*
- 4. Trio Sonata in B-flat major, HWV 388
- 5. Trio Sonata in F major, HWV 389
- 6. Trio Sonata in G minor, HWV 390
- 7. Trio Sonata in G minor, HWV 391
- 8. Trio Sonata in G minor, HWV 393*
- 9. Trio Sonata in E major, HWV 394*
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Two Violins, Flutes or Oboe and Continuo
||The original 1733 edition contained only 6 sonatas. Chrysander included an additional 3, marked above with an asterisk, which are early or spurious pieces.