The list below includes all pages in which there are items published by Robert Cocks. Scores in this category have been designated as such via use of the template P and the identification of the publisher as Robert Cocks.
You can also use our Category Walker to help you to browse or narrow down the list according to work types, instrumentation, featured instruments, languages, periods and composers.
Pages in category "Scores published by Robert Cocks"
The following 59 pages are in this category, out of 59 total.
- Der Freischütz, Op.77 (Weber, Carl Maria von)
- Der Lustige Bauer (West, George Frederick)
- Die Schule der Praktischen Tonsetz Kunst, Op.600 (Czerny, Carl)
- Die Worte des Erlösers am Kreuze, Hob.XX:1 (Haydn, Joseph)
- Duke of Edinburgh's Quick March (Rivière, Jules)
- Duo et variations sur la romance 'C'est une larme', Op.18 (Herz, Henri)
- The Art of Preluding, Op.300 (Czerny, Carl)
- The Bridal March (Glover, Stephen Ralph)
- The Bridge (Bliss, Maria Lindsay)
- The Brighton Quadrilles (Liebich, Immanuel)
- The Cruel Sea (Tinney, Charles E.)
- The Gipsy Quadrilles (Glover, Stephen Ralph)
- The Helena March (Glover, Stephen Ralph)
- The Musical Box, Op.19 (Liebich, Immanuel)
- The Princess of Wales (Leduc, Alphonse)
- The Swiss Boy (Tipper, W.E.)
- The Tyrolese Melodies (Moscheles, Ignaz)
- Tyrolese Melodies for Spanish Guitar (Eulenstein, Charles)