Since this work was first published after 1927 with the prescribed copyright notice, it is unlikely that this work is public domain in the USA. However, it is in the public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted), the EU, and in those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years or less.
IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
||Günter Raphael (1903-60), completion
||Souborné vydání díla, series IV, vol.5e|
Prague: Editio Supraphon, 1980. Plate H 6404.
This "urtext" or "scholarly" (scientific) edition is in the public domain because it was published at least 25 years ago for most of the EU (20 years ago in Italy, 30 years ago in Poland) over 25 years ago for the former USSR. Such editions are also public domain in Canada because they fail to meet the minimum 'threshold of originality' to qualify for copyright as an 'adaptation'. They may not be public domain elsewhere. More information about this can be found here.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
||String Quartet No.5
||Strijkkwartet nr. 5; String Quartet No. 5; Quatuor à cordes nº 5 de Dvořák; 5. Streichquartett; 弦楽四重奏曲第5番
||Streichquartett Nr. 5; Streichquartett f-Moll; String Quartet in F minor; Strijkkwartet nr. 5 (Dvorak)
||WorldCat; Wikipedia; VIAF: 293540591; BNF: 15735062f
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
||Op.9 ; B.37
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- Moderato — Allegro con brio
- Andante con moto quasi allegretto
- Tempo di valse — Allegretto
- Finale. Allegro molto
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1929 - Leipzig: Breitkopf & Härtel (n.d.)
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||2 violins, viola, cello
Reconstruction by Günter Raphael.
|Chamber Music for Strings by Antonín Dvořák
- String Quartet No.1 in A major, Op.2/B.8 (1862)
- String Quartet No.2 in B-flat major, B.17 (1869)
- String Quartet No.3 in D major, B.18 (1869-70)
- String Quartet No.4 in E minor, B.19 (1870)
- String Quartet No.5 in F minor, Op.9/B.37 (1873)
- String Quartet No.6 in A minor, Op.12/B.40 (1873)
- Andante appassionato in F major, B.40a (1873)
- String Quartet No.7 in A minor, Op.16/B.45 (1874)
- String Quartet No.8 in E major, Op.80/B.57 (1876)
- String Quartet No.9 in D minor, Op.34/B.75 (1877)
- String Quartet No.10 in E♭ major 'Slavonic', Op.51/B.92 (1878-79)
- String Quartet No.11 in C major, Op.61/B.122 (1881)
- Echo of Songs, B.152 (1887)
- String Quartet No.12 in F major 'American', Op.96/B.179 (1893)
- String Quartet No.13 in G major, Op.106/B.192 (1895)
- String Quartet No.14 in A♭ major, Op.105/B.193 (1895)