This work is likely not in the public domain in the US (due to first publication with the required notice after 1922, plus renewal or "restoration" under the GATT/TRIPS amendments), nor in the EU and those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. However, it is public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and in other countries (China, Japan, S. Korea) where the copyright term is life+50 years.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
||Moscow: Muzgiz, n.d.(1949). Plate M. 19746 Г.
||Unfortunately the title page was not scanned and the plate number is often cut off. Scan is not great quality, but should be readable.
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- I. Adagio, D♭ major (ends C♯ minor)
- II. Moderato, F minor
- III. Allegro impetuoso, C♯ minor (ends in D♭ major)
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1947-03-06 in Moscow
- Moscow Symphony, Aleksandr V. Gauk (conductor)
||1947 / 1949
||This work is claimed to be under copyright in the USA due to|
"restoration" via the GATT/TRIPS amendment (Section 104). NIE-V8001P260
||L.T. Atovmian (1901–1973)
|Average DurationAvg. Duration
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Early 20th century
||Early 20th century
- piccolo, 2 flutes, 2 oboes, English horn, 2 clarinets
- bass clarinet, 2 bassoons
- 4 horns, 3 trumpets, 3 trombones, tuba
timpani, cymbals, bass drum, strings
Wikipedia article (Dutch)
All Music Guide
WorldCat (British Library, St. Pancras) claims 1947 publication date (though one might want to double-check with them whether this is from a ©-date on the score itself, or an estimate.) (This is accurate. Tassie, p 372. 1949 publication may be premiere of revision)
|Symphonies by Nikolay Myaskovsky
- Symphony No.1 in C minor, Op.3 (1908, rev.1921)
- Symphony No.2 in C♯ minor, Op.11 (1910-11)
- Symphony No.3 in A minor, Op.15 (1914)
- Symphony No.4 in E minor, Op.17 (1917-18)
- Symphony No.5 in D major, Op.18 (1918-19)
- Symphony No.6 in E♭ minor, Op.23 (1921-23)
- Symphony No.7 in B minor, Op.24 (1922)
- Symphony No.8 in A major, Op.26 (1924-25)
- Symphony No.9 in E minor, Op.28 (1926-27)
- Symphony No.10 in F minor, Op.30 (1926-27)
- Symphony No.11 in B♭ minor, Op.34 (1931-32)
- Symphony No.12 in G minor "October", Op.35 (1931-32)
- Symphony No.13 in B♭ minor, Op.36 (1933)
- Symphony No.14 in C major, Op.37 (1933)
- Symphony No.15 in D minor, Op.38 (1933-34)
- Symphony No.16 in F major, Op.39 (1933-34)
- Symphony No.17 in G♯ minor, Op.51 (1936-37)
- Symphony No.18 in C major, Op.42 (1937)
- Symphony No.19 in E♭ minor, Op.46 (1938-39)
- Symphony No.20 in E major, Op.50 (1940)
- Symphony No.21 in F♯ minor, Op.51 (1940)
- Symphony No.22 in B minor "Ballade", Op.54 (1941)
- Symphony No.23 in A minor, Op.56 (1941)
- Symphony No.24 in F minor, Op.63 (1943)
- Symphony No.25 in D♭ major, Op.69 (1945-46, rev.1949)
- Symphony No.26 in C major "On Russian Themes", Op.79 (1948)
- Symphony No.27 in C minor, Op.85 (1949)